[Freeswitch-users] Polycom & TLS - help please...

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 07:57:20 PST 2010

Hello,

  I am writing again because I am quite desparate... I fail to enable TLS on
Polycom while on SNOM I can make it work with the same configuration. From
TCPDUMP I see the following difference between the two handshakes:

   - SNOM: The protocol suite used is TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA
   - Polyco: The protocol suite used is TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA and
   sessionTicketTLS also appears there. After the key exchange the phone
   disconnects the connection.

Any idea how to debug it?

                               Thanks! __Yehavi: