[Freeswitch-users] More Zap issues

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Jan 1 20:28:36 PST 2010

Now that the incoming zap is routed (and not hitting enum to get where it
needs to be) I thought I would just send it to the example ivr (as I am remote)
so I could see what happens at the cli.

I can see it enter the public context then find the extension which sends it to
5000 XML default. I see all the prompts being played at the cli but there is nothing
heard at the remote end?

Any ideas what's wrong? During initial setup when it was hitting enum, people on the
local end heard the ring and where able to answer and communicate with their sip phones?

Thanks!
jlc