[Freeswitch-users] actition after a set time during call

Todd phunk0000 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:53:25 PST 2010

Hey List-

I want to have nibblebill pause after a certain time during a call.  I was
wondering what the best way to put this into the dialplan is?  Still kind of
new to this..

 <action application="nibblebill" data="pause"/>

Is the action I want to implement 2 minutes into a call. what is the best
way to do this?  I have the nibblerate set in the individual extension XMLs
and the nibblerate heartbeat set in the nibble.conf.xml  Thanks