[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trunk with Private Static IP?

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:41:45 PST 2010

Keep in mind the remote side might not always send a 200 OK.  Some
send 404, 501, 503, etc.  When pinging a gateway (I believe) FS treats
all of them the same.  As long as *something* comes back the gw is
marked "up".  On some software (OpenSIPS with various gw modules, etc)
this behavior is configurable.  Not sure about FS.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org