[Freeswitch-users] Multiple gateways dial string and user busy

Max Ivanov ivanov.maxim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:23:52 PST 2010

> This is normal for the syntax you're using. You can try setting
> ignore_early_media=true if you don't need call progress tones like ringing
> and busy. It might help to know what the application is before answering
> your question further. What solution are you building?

I use Panasonic station with multiple SIP extensions, each of them is
different gateway in FS. To call panasonics user I use dialstring
sofia/gateway/panas110/223|sofia/gateway/panas111/223|sofia/gateway/panasNNN/223
where 223 is panasonics extension number. Panasonics allows only 1
call per SIP extension, that's why I have to try all of them for each
call, to find first aviable. If SIP extension (but not destination
extension) is occupied by another call it Panasonic return
NO_USER_RESPONSE, if destination extension is busy it returns
USER_BUSY.

Also I use custom calls logging software and each attempt to call to
user appears in logs as tens of call attempts even if user was busy.
What I want to is to stop whole call attempt on USER_BUSY and try next
gateway on NO_USER_RESPONSE. Is it possible? How dialstring have to
look like to achieve that?