[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] Call for help - adding information to the wiki: SIP ALG's

Adam Ford lists at redbonez.net
Thu Feb 25 09:26:18 PST 2010

I wish you would have told me that back when I was trying to solve my
authentication issue that I thought was being caused by using rport. :P

You just told me to upgrade to 1.0.5, when a $%$#! Sonicwall SIP ALG would
have been more helpful, haha. As it turned out it was the Sonicwall SIP
transformations, and switching to TCP SIP resolved it.

I have added my Sonicwall experience to the wiki page.

-Adam