[Freeswitch-users] bind_meta_app

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:36:00 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to use bind_meta_app together with variables defined by me in the
original dial plan.
The problem is that they doesn't seem to follow the channel into the dial
plan when the meta application is running.

i.e.

Dialing from an external number:
<document type="freeswitch/xml">
        <section name="dialplan" description="ModCurlDialplan">
                <context name="public">
                        <extension name="dynamic">
                                <condition field="destination_number"
expression="0500650662">
                                        <action application="set"
data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
                                        <action application="set"
data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
                                        <action application="set"
data="gate_caller_site_id=3"/>
                                        <action application="bind_meta_app"
data="1 b s execute_extension::dx XML default"/>
                                        <action application="bind_meta_app"
data="3 b s execute_extension::cf XML default"/>
                                        <action application="set"
data="gate_bill_extension=95" />
                                        <action application="set"
data="gate_destination_user=6" />
                                        <action application="ring_ready"/>
                                        <action application="bridge"
data="[leg_timeout=5]sofia/internal/u1000006" />
                                        <action application="set"
data="gate_ivr=voicemail" />
                                        <action application="javascript"
data="voicemail.js customer 3 6" />
                                <action application="hangup"
data="NO_ANSWER"/>

                        </condition>
                </extension>
        </context>
</section>
</document>

Destination user pressed *1

Freeswitch sends second request through mod_curl to my server. My
variable_gate_XXXXX variables is not defined.

Regards,
  Jonas