[Freeswitch-users] "hold" tone when dialing into FS

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Thu Feb 25 07:08:18 PST 2010

I guess this is a really stupid question, but I can't find anything about it in my config files...

When dialing into the dialplan, and I just execute "answer" and then "park", I get a ring tone played for me. But I just can't find where this ring tone can be specified, it also seems to play if I execute answer and then sleep. I want to replace this ringtone with another sound, so that's why I'm asking...

Regards,

Peter Olsson