[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trunk with Private Static IP?

Roly Maz rm at callrica.co.za
Thu Feb 25 07:02:56 PST 2010

Many thanks for your prompt reply and the help

I removed the LAN GW and kept the WAN GW.

I have modified the standard internal and external sip profiles accordingly

What is odd is that if i run a ping from the windows command line, I get a
reply from the SIP Server. However, if I setup a ping within FS, it fails.

I am investigating...