[Freeswitch-users] error loading module dingaling

Hez Ronningen feeswitch.ml at hez.ca
Wed Feb 24 12:17:11 PST 2010

Hello,

Sorry for reposting this, but I have dug in to this extensively and cannot find the problem.

I've dug in to the libraries to try and figure out what exact library they expect but cannot find the link with ldd. I've tried a couple other gnutls libraries with no success. I've searched the mailing lists, google, and hounded the irc channel with no results. This loading problem is happening with both the compiled from source ver and the deb installed version.

Begin forwarded message: