[Freeswitch-users] Increasing call Volume

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 24 11:42:17 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:20 AM, Max Bridgewater
<max.bridgewater at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks jeff. so what would be the recommended way for solving this problem?
>
> You need to know why there's echo. Just tinkering with the audio levels
might lessen the symptoms for a while but if you don't know the underlying
cause then your solution may just be like putting a bandage on a gunshot
wound. I'm not familiar with Portech... are these VoIP calls? Get a pcap and
analyze with Wireshark. Also, do you experience echo on all calls to/from
Portech? Is it only with them? Do you have multiple devices on your end to
test with?  See if you can narrow the scope a little as that might help you
figure it out.
-MC