[Freeswitch-users] Snom 300. Any good?

Matthew Law matt at webcontracts.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 08:24:16 PST 2010

I am very new to VOIP in general and after spending some time getting a
simple FS installation running on a small Xen instance, I am looking to
buy my first VOIP phone.

I don't need anything too fancy.  I have looked at quite a few and the
Snom 300 looks the most favourable so far.  I need something which has a
reasonably priced headset option and will allow me to make and answer
calls 'as' my two businesses from my home office to the FS VM which is out
on the internet.  Do people on the list have experience of this handset or
could you recommend another with similar features and headset available?

Many thanks,

Matt.