[Freeswitch-users] leg_timeout with ignore_early_media false

TTNC - Technical technical at ttnc.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 04:21:02 PST 2010

Hi Guys

I'm trying to create a hunt group where ignore_early_media = false is set, so that the international ring tone is passed through to the caller. Setting ignore_early_media = false on the channel does what I want, but with this set leg_timeout is not honoured.

I've switched to use bridge_answer_timeout which is honoured if ignore_early_media = false and the call progresses through the different legs, but bridge_answer_timeout times out the call after the set period, even if the call has been successfully answered and bridged. I've tried all different combinations of group_confirm_cancel_timeout [1|2|3], none of them seem to affect bridge_answer_timeout.

Does anyone have a solution for timing out legs of a hunt group with ignore_early_media = false set?

This is my dial string:

'{caller-id-in-from=true,origination_caller_id_name=012345123123,origination_caller_id_number= 012345123123}[bridge_answer_timeout=20]sofia/internal/4412345123123 at sipipgw.siphost.net |sofia/internal/4412345123123 at sipipgw.siphost.net'

And in my lua application, I'm setting the following:

session:setVariable("group_confirm_cancel_timeout", "1"); -- substitute 1 for 1, 2 or 3, none work.
session:setVariable("ignore_early_media", "false");

I'm using the latest trunk revision - it's still happening.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Russ