[Freeswitch-users] How to debug time-based routing?

Matthew Law matt at webcontracts.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 16:55:12 PST 2010

After some playing around I now have a working config but it appears to be
routing calls straight to voicemail based on time of day.  I did see the
example of this in the default config, commented it out and reloaded but I
cannot see anything in the log output to verify this.

Looking at the log output, I can see it hit the regex for the outside
number, match that and then get sent to extension 1000 (which is correct)
but at that point it is sent straight to voicemail and I'm stumped.

Can someone please explain how to go about debugging this?  I have the log
level set to 7, if that helps.

Many thanks,

Matt.