[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and mod_opal

Gilbert Amar gamar at center.com
Mon Feb 22 00:52:08 PST 2010

Hello,

I try Freeswitch and mod_opal on CenTos and on Windows XP
Calling FS IVR from Openphone or a regular H323 phone works
But on those two platforms I could not bridge two calls using h323. There is
always a mute or deaf leg.
I also try to build mod_h323 with no success.
Did anyone have tried this on the svn trunk and succeeded.
If yes I will be glad to know how you did and what parameters you choose
regarding faststart, h245 tunneling, codecs, etc.

Gilbert