[Freeswitch-users] Doxygen help

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Sun Feb 21 20:00:05 PST 2010

I am not sure how many folks make use of the Doxygen documentation.  I
know I do all the time.  I find that it provides a nice conceptual view
of FreeSWITCH's API, which can make it very easy to find the functions
and data types needed for writing modules for FreeSWITCH.

A person by the name of Mohammad Shahzad (apologies if I misspelled it)
started to do a lot of work on revamping the Doxygen configuration for
FreeSWITCH a few months back.  The problem with the work that he did was
that he used Doxygen 1.6.x specific configuration parameters that are
not understood by the Doxygen 1.4.x tree (which is what we currently use
in FreeSWITCH) or even the 1.5.x tree which is what is in Slackware.  In
my discussions with Michael Collins we have decided that it might not
hurt to go ahead and move the Doxygen version forward to match the 1.6.x
tree.

We are looking for somebody who has interest in working with the Doxygen
configuration to continue the work that Mohammad had started and to help
the project out.  If you are such a person, please contact me off-list
and I can provide further information.

Thanks!

Yossi Neiman