[Freeswitch-users] Announcement: FreeSWITCH Add Broadsoft SCA Support

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:01:27 PST 2010

Thanks Brian. It now works better, but not fully (using 16659M).

What happens is:

   - When one of the Polycoms seize the line it is ok - the other phone gets
   notification and the extension status is "in use".
   - When one of the Polycom phones initiates a call - all is ok:
      - The other side sees that the extension is in use.
      - When it is put to hold all phones who share this extension see it
      and can pick the call.
   -  When a call arrives, both ring; the one that did not answer gets only
   a cancel mesage *without *any further notification that the extension is
   in use by the other phone.

                         Thanks! __Yehavi: