[Freeswitch-users] voivemail quality

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 20:53:29 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 14:26 +1000, jay binks wrote:
> I think suggesting the user test with other codecs is very helpful..

Edward already said that things worked with G.711 - that ought to be
enough testing with other codecs.

> your attacking rupa  for making suggestions about where the issue is
> and what to do in order to resolve it how does that help ??

It doesn't, directly.  And, had Rupa simply asked if the OP had raised
the issue with Howler - which is a completely valid thing to do,
particularly with the evidence in front of him - that'd have been one
thing.  But he didn't.

> pot, kettle, black ???

How so, exactly?

--Dave