[Freeswitch-users] voivemail quality

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 18 20:32:13 PST 2010

NOW NOW everyone just needs to get their panties out of a bunch.  All was helpful... We are all here to accomplish the same thing and by working together more we can accomplish these tasks.

After this friday Meeting our weekly meetings will be moved to wednesdays.  We have a few things to go over and some of them are all related to what happens when 1.0.5 is tagged.

/b