[Freeswitch-users] 1.0.4 vs. trunk vs. bugs

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 18 19:34:07 PST 2010

The one thing I'm going to stop doing is helping anyone unless they write docs.  I can't count the times I have helped someone with the promise they would write docs.  They get what they want and move on... its selfish and rude.  The same goes for a stable branch... it seems its wanted/demanded but again nobody steps up to help with it.  I have been at this for over 14 hours today and yet still have a stack of stuff to do that keeps growing.

I thank each and everyone that helps out... I truly enjoy having you all involved.

Thanks,
Brian