[Freeswitch-users] register sipphone to an outside network registrar within freeswitch

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 18 08:44:16 PST 2010

I have to say this first.... Please DO NOT hijack threads.  Click "new message", type the address and then your message and then press send.  What you did is click reply... change the subject and then replace the body. That is how you hijack a thread.

(the archive also lists them hijacked too.)

Yes its possible.  In fact the default config works like this.

/b