[Freeswitch-users] building for Lenny

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Thu Feb 18 01:10:04 PST 2010

On 18 February 2010 19:56, Mark Campbell-Smith <mcampbellsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you need to download the gzip file from http://files.freeswitch.org/
>
> latest.freeswitch.org does not contain sound files as far as I'm aware ..

Does this mean I shouldn't be trying to use the debian packages? *.deb
files would certainly make it easier to compile it on a fast computer
and then transfer to my net5501.

Unfortunately, the website seems have a lot of old information,
including references to obsolete Ubuntu Hardy packages.

I see a thread from late last year that suggests there should be
prebuilt packages, everything I can find so far seems very old
however.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>