[Freeswitch-users] Announcement: FreeSWITCH Add Broadsoft SCA Support

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:00:17 PST 2010

Hello Anthony,

  Since Polycom has no place to define the server type I've set
manage-shared-appearance="sylantro" and have some progress.

Now I see that both the server and the phone subscribe to each other(the
server subscribes twice), but the last NOTIFY from the phone to the server
gets rejected with "Call does not exist".

On the console I get the following error message: [ERR]
sofia_presence.c:2135 Gateway information missing.
                  Thanks, __Yehavi: