[Freeswitch-users] Announcement: FreeSWITCH Add Broadsoft SCA Support

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 05:49:29 PST 2010

I am trying to migrate from 1.0.5pre10 to the latest (FreeSWITCH Version
1.0.5-20100216-0400 (16659M)), and shared apearance stopped working...

We have Polycom phones and I use the same configuration for both versions.
With the old version I see that after the phone registers with FreeSwitch,
the server subscribes to the phone for the extension; with the latest
version this does not happen. Furthermore, the table
sip_shared_appearance_dialogs is empty.

I don't find anything I can change on the phone config (the line is already
set to shared).

Here is the relevant config from the sip profile:

    <param name="manage-presence" value="passive"/> (set to TRUE only on one
profile).
    <param name="manage-shared-appearance" value="true"/>
    <param name="dbname" value="share_presence"/>
    <param name="presence-hosts" value="pbx-gr-backup.ip-phones.huji.ac.il
"/>
Any idea where to look?
                           Thanks, __Yehavi: