[Freeswitch-users] Presence PUBLISH Not Updating AfterSoftphone OffLine Then Available

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:39:53 PST 2010

You see one case at the top where it sends a notify and more where it doesnt
.  You have the sql stmts right there (they are not errs just logging in red
so they are obvious) run them manually and figure out why there are no
matches.  No subscriptions maybe?

Its beginning to sound like a broken record with so many bria isssues, its a
new software afterall and not free like we are, why must we support it so
much?

Also if you are actually concerned with this issue, maybe you can come back
sooner than once every week or 2 weeks.  We quickly lose track of threads
like this that linger for a month, that's what jira is for....

Maybe you can stop by irc or keep an eye on your email client so we can
confirm what you are doing wrong or if we have an interop with bria, a pay
softphone none of us have a copy of........

On Feb 16, 2010 11:18 AM, "Jerry Richards" <jerry.richards at teotech.com>