[Freeswitch-users] SQL ERR: library routine called out of sequence

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:49:30 PST 2010

Hello,

  I'll try the latest snapshot during the weekend as this is a production
system.

I am using FedoraCore 10 with a kernel from kernel.org (as I recall there
was some issue with Freeswitch and Fedora's kernel). Here is the output of
uname and cpuinfo:

Linux control.huji.ac.il 2.6.32.5 #1 SMP Sat Jan 23 11:17:10 IST 2010 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

processor   : 0

vendor_id   : GenuineIntel

cpu family  : 15

model       : 4

model name  : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz

stepping    : 1

cpu MHz           : 3000.000

cache size  : 1024 KB

physical id : 0

siblings    : 2

core id           : 0

cpu cores   : 1

apicid            : 0

initial apicid    : 0

fdiv_bug    : no

hlt_bug           : no

f00f_bug    : no

coma_bug    : no

fpu         : yes

fpu_exception     : yes

cpuid level : 5

wp          : yes

flags       : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc
pebs bts pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl cid cx16 xtpr

bogomips    : 6000.32

clflush size      : 64

cache_alignment   : 128

address sizes     : 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual

power management:

processor   : 1

vendor_id   : GenuineIntel

cpu family  : 15

model       : 4

model name  : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz

stepping    : 1

cpu MHz           : 3000.000

cache size  : 1024 KB

physical id : 0

siblings    : 2

core id           : 0

cpu cores   : 1

apicid            : 1

initial apicid    : 1

fdiv_bug    : no

hlt_bug           : no

f00f_bug    : no

coma_bug    : no

fpu         : yes

fpu_exception     : yes

cpuid level : 5

wp          : yes

flags       : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc
pebs bts pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl cid cx16 xtpr

bogomips    : 5999.17

clflush size      : 64

cache_alignment   : 128

address sizes     : 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual

power management:

                Thanks! __Yehavi: