[Freeswitch-users] Looking Forward to know to create Partition in FS

John Jhonson jhonsonj at live.com
Sun Feb 14 22:18:52 PST 2010

Hi all,

I'm newbie in FS. I want to know how can I create/setup partitions in FS, like market well known VoIP Soft Switch products i.e. Nextone, VoIP Switch, Myra,etc can give partitions instead on buying whole product. Like I want to buy partition of 300 channels from any above mentioned products and add my carriers terminating gateways for whole sale scenario.

Kindly advise/suggest me how can I do this setup in FS?

--

Regards,

John