[Freeswitch-users] Broadsoft SCA w/ Cisco SPA-5xx series

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Sun Feb 14 21:50:58 PST 2010

It's an Atom N330. Not sure why it doesn't work on incoming calls, are
there any other settings that need to be set on the phones other than
setting the lines to shared and server type to Broadsoft?

Not sure if this matters, since everything else seems to be working,
but the phones are behind one NAT and FreeSWITCH is behind a totally
different NAT. Everything else seems to be working, I don't have any
one way audio or other funny things going on that would point to NAT,
so I'm not sure NAT is the issue.

What should be sent to the phone, to light up the light after the
other phone is answered, a NOTIFY? I'm seeing a NOTIFY sent to the
other phone with Event: call-info, but the light isn't turning on to
indicate SCA.

Thanks,
Gabe