[Freeswitch-users] Fw: inbound outbound transparent proxy question

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Sun Feb 14 11:33:19 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm new to freeswitch world and apologize if my question is not relevant.
I need to install freeswitch as inbound outbound transparent proxy (media only if possible, but not sure it's the right terms to use)
example :

Caller A (he can be anonymous with his own provider) connect with a softphone we provide in my network (nat and public)
so he sets the softphone as user callerA, domain iptel.org (which is not my domain) proxy 192.168.0.1 (which is my FS proxy).
So he calls an external user (who is unknown) like callerB at bobo.dot. So callerB receive the invite (until now he can see the caller user name but
with proxy ip subsituted from the domain (but I want the original caller domain kept intact) and the call is established.
But, for the contrary (callerB wants to call callerA), it doesn't work.

Is anyone have idea or example of this kind of configuration ?

Best Regards

Franck Chionna