[Freeswitch-users] play_and_get_digits + OutboundESL

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 14 17:28:24 PST 2010

Gentleman,

I am trying to use TTS with play_and_get_digits with Outbound ESL with
little luck.

There seems to be some kind of parsing problem that I don't really know how
to solve.

Here is the command (my python script) that I am issuing:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12147

Here is the FreeSWITCH log output:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12146

And finally here is the ESL log:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12145

It needs to be stated that the tts_engine and tts_voice channel vars have
been set before on the script.

If I use these commands the exact same way on the dialplan, it works. Is
this a bug or am I overlooking something really obvious?

Regards,
JM