[Freeswitch-users] can vm settings go in conf\directory\default\default.xml?

mbsip mbsip at gazeta.pl
Sun Feb 14 12:52:54 PST 2010

Paul,

VM is using sqlite as a default configuration. You can use Mysql for
instance, but first you need to play around with ODBC -->
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Using_ODBC_in_the_core

mod_lua, mod_python or mod_xml_curl can help you to use the same Mysql db to
provide dynamic directory/dialplan information.
For more information run though mentioned modules and take the one you are
good at.

Thx,
Maciej.