[Freeswitch-users] Bypass-media and REFER method

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 06:54:27 PST 2010

We don't support the series of 100,180,200 in the notifies that is typically
a pure sip pbx feature.
We are a b2b and protocol agnostic softswitch.
When you do refer to a sofia leg you are talking to that leg independantly.
We do not track the progress of what the channel does once you transfer it,
instead we send the channel back to the dialplan and accept the refer.  This
operation if sucessful will generate 202.
The resume media on hold and bypass after att xfer sofia options or
bypass_media_after_bridge var may be what you need if you want no media on
fs.
We have to make some sacrifices on sip madness to gain some general
flexibility and call volume. =/