[Freeswitch-users] Bridging sessions from two separate lua scripts; uuid_bridge? intercept?

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:32:41 PST 2010

Here's a new debug log which shows what happens using only intercept and
having setAutoHangup(false) on both sides:

           http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12124

<http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12124>And here's my updated bridge function:

function bridge_calls(session,api,b_leg_uuid, call_len)
  freeswitch.consoleLog("info","A leg - Bridging " .. tostring(b_leg_uuid)
.. " with " .. tostring(session.uuid) .. "\n")
  session:setAutoHangup(false)
  session:execute("set","continue_on_fail=true")
  api:executeString("uuid_media " .. tostring(b_leg_uuid))
  api:executeString("uuid_media " .. tostring(session.uuid))
  api:executeString("intercept -bleg " .. tostring(b_leg_uuid))
end

Thanks,
Adam