[Freeswitch-users] Other party does not hear voice when connecting with X-Lite

Vitalii Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:47:51 PST 2010

Thanks for the advice!

Yes, x-lite and FS are behind the nat.

I changed x-lite settings from "Discover global IP" to "Use Local IP
adress", but this did not solve the problem.

I would like to add that when x-lite is configured directly to international
gateway sip proxy, it is working fine.
Only when it is connected via FS, voice is missing...

There is definetely something wrong with FS configuration...

Do you know if I can enable some debug level that will provide me some
useful information about voice part...?

Thank you!

Vitalie