[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Debian packages - build issues

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Feb 12 19:08:12 PST 2010

Has anyone successfully built the Debian packages recently from the source
repository?

The problem I'm experiencing is that openzap is specified to be built, but it
is never actually compiled. Consequently, the packages can't be created (the
process fails due to the missing mod_openzap.so file).

I don't need openzap; I can easily comment it out, but I also think the
supplied package files should work as is.

first step: confirm whether my experience under Debian Sid is shared by others
using different versions of Debian or Ubuntu.