[Freeswitch-users] Bridging sessions from two separate lua scripts; uuid_bridge? intercept?

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:04:01 PST 2010

Thanks again for the help Michael.

I'm now upgraded to version 1.5, but I'm still getting the same
problem. When I try to bridge sessions from two separate lua scripts,
both sessions hang up on me. I think maybe I don't understand how
"intercept" works.
Anyway, I posted the debug trace here:

                      http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12121

And I also put together a small example which exhibits the problem.
The first script is started by an inbound call and starts the second
script. The second script places an outbound call and tries to bridge
the two sessions together:

Inbound script:  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12122
Outbound script: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12123

Thanks,