[Freeswitch-users] h323 - sip call is not working

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:47:08 PST 2010

.

> NK>This parameter is "display only" on my IPO.
> NK>
> NK>Is it possible to change it on the FS side? I think it should be
> somewhere

It is deep in H323plus... The problem is that IPO should stick to the
protocol and adjust the framing size accordingly... Anyhow, yes this is one
of the issues that makes trigger a different call flow on the remote side.
In my scenario, when cisco PGW receives a setup with different framing size,
it triggers a different behaviour.... PGW starts to negotiate framing using
Facility OLC.

On Avaya S8700 the behavior is clean ... it accepts it.

Anyhow, i'm looking for a way to make this config available in the
h323.conf.xml

T.