[Freeswitch-users] h323 - sip call is not working

Nikolay Kondratyev kond at nstel.ru
Fri Feb 12 03:24:27 PST 2010

Tihomir,

Thanks for the reply.

I was quite surprised to see 30ms packetization time. and first thought it's
a typo.

But now I see (if I'm not mistaken) that FS really sends open logical
channel with Alaw:30ms when opening logical channel during fast start (see
attached file).

This parameter is "display only" on my IPO.

Is it possible to change it on the FS side? I think it should be somewhere
in mod_h323 configuration. But I did not found any mod_h323 configuration
parameters except ip addr. and port.

By the way, I know that one can use different packetization times for the
same codec, but I've never heard, that somebody really uses 30 ms for
G711Alaw. Always 20ms.

Thanks ans regards,

Nikolay.

  _____