[Freeswitch-users] Mod_Conference capacity....

joel.sisko at iconverged.com joel.sisko at iconverged.com
Thu Feb 11 14:48:50 PST 2010

Mod_Conference

Group, I am looking for anyone’s input (based on your own experience) on how many individual three party conference’s and the biggest single conference (total number of listeners with just 1 speaker) FreeSwitch can handle using the mod_conference application? Just looking for rough numbers if I were to use a dual processor quad core system with 12GB of RAM.

I understand that transcoding and other factors create limits but I am just looking for same raw numbers that I should be able to obtain if the moon and stars were to align correctly.

Thanks for the input in advance.

Joel