[Freeswitch-users] can't see sip messages in the log file

Nikolay Kondratyev kond at nstel.ru
Thu Feb 11 00:08:18 PST 2010

What is the version number where "sofia help" will show tracelevel?

Thanks and regards,

Nikolay.

Thanks.  I've added that to the sofia help/completion.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Nikolay Kondratyev <kond at nstel.ru> wrote:

After some experiments i clarified this question.
SIP messages go into the freeswitch log when:
<param name="sip-trace" value="yes"/> ("sofia profile profile-name siptrace
on" is cli equivalent for this parameter)
AND
Sofia tracelevel is set to info (sofia tracelevel info).

The default sofia tracelevel is 'console'. That's why I did not see sip
messages in the log after turning on just "siptrace".

Thanks and regards,
Nikolay.

-Rupa