[Freeswitch-users] Any Known Dual-Registration Issue?

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Wed Feb 10 08:13:26 PST 2010

I am using Bria Pro softphones, but it is possible that the PC was
disconnected before a restart.  Any phone does not necessarily send
unregister, for example if there is a power outage or it is disconnected
from the network.  Anyway, I'll just try setting multiple-registrations to
contact as you suggest.

Thanks,
Jerry