[Freeswitch-users] No reINVITE when bridging two sessions from JavaScript with bypass_media_after_bridge=true

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Feb 10 07:14:22 PST 2010

I would suggest using scripts in between the bridge attempts when you need to do logic, but to do most of this in dialplan where you can.  so through 3, you can handle however you were, then drip A back to dialplan to bridge the call (continue_on_fail, hangup_after_bridge=false), then after bridge, call another script if you need to do more advanced logic.