[Freeswitch-users] Bypass-media and REFER method

Victor Maruani vmaruani at interwise.com
Wed Feb 10 02:44:24 PST 2010

Hi,

I can't have a blind transfer work properly if I use bypass-media=true.

My first message may have been unclear, here I added excerpt from the
dialplan:

                <!--- ext MyIVR -->

                 <extension name="Extension MyIVR" continue="false">

                   <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^337$">

                                   <action application="set"
data="bypass_media=true"/>

                                   <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/337 at 10.10.5.51"/>

                   </condition>

                 </extension>

                <!--- ext MyServ -->

                 <extension name="Extension MyServ " continue="false">

                   <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^3341$">

                                                <action
application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/>

                                   <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/3341 at 10.10.5.48"/>

                   </condition>

                 </extension>

The connection to MyIVR works. Then it sends Refer-to (3341 at ...) which
fails as I described it in the previous mail.

I would like to know if the feature has been validated and if I'm
missing something in the configuration.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks!