[Freeswitch-users] Play music to A leg.

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:57:30 PST 2010

Because, I want to get some digits before bridging the legs. I've tried
group_confirm_key, but it accepts only one digit, I need multiple digits, so
I can't use.
I've also tried group_confirm_file, but when I do originate for multiple
extensions, I want this script to work based on the answered extension.

So, I've originated and processed the events to do my job.

How do I play some music to A leg?

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Nagalenoj H. <nagalenoj at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear friends,
>>   In event socket, I'm originating a call to a number from A leg and till
>> the person answers the call, I would want to play some music to the A leg,
>> till I bridge these A leg and originated call.
>>
>>   I don't want to use bridge, in which I could use ringback.
>>
> You don't want to use bridge because... why?
> -MC

Regards,
Nagalenoj H.