[Freeswitch-users] Redirect during Bridge

Lon Baker lon at kickasspixels.com
Mon Feb 8 17:05:04 PST 2010

Hi,

I need to bridge calls to a proxy that issues a redirect command. Its
an internal proxy that translates internal SIP URIs into outbound
URIs.

I have one interface on a private network where the proxy is running
and another interface on my public network.

If I am reading the debug information correctly, the bridge to the
proxy is getting the redirect correctly, but since it is on the
internal network (profile), the call never transitions to the public
network to complete the call.

Is it possible to do this?

Lon