[Freeswitch-users] FS based Softphone?

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 8 11:09:13 PST 2010

Christian,

The project you are mentioning is called FSComm and can be found on the SVN
source. The project is still under intense development with very limited
resources and time. We are constantly looking for sponsors to make this
dream possible, if you are a potential one, please send me and email
offlist.

As for the project maturity, it is up to you to decide since only you know
the features needed. We have users that use it on a daily basis and we have
a couple of bugs filed that I still haven't had time to fix.

We don't have a mac installer but the wiki makes it pretty clear on how to
compile it: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FSComm

We welcome any type of criticism or request.

Regards,

João Mesquita
FSComm Developer