[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypiax - help needed with modified snd-dummy (one way audio)

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Sun Feb 7 14:28:42 PST 2010

I now used the static Skype binary in order to avoid missing constraints
to other libraries: It still crashes
1st it starts with:
  process 15431: D-Bus library appears to be incorrectly set up; failed
to read machine uuid: Failed to open "/var/lib/dbus/machine-id": No such
file or directory
  See the manual page for dbus-uuidgen to correct this issue.
After calling this client it crashes with:
   /usr/bin/skype: symbol lookup error: /usr/bin/skype: undefined
symbol: _ZN10QBoxLayout13addSpacerItemEP11QSpacerItem

Any hints, where I may get an older Skype client?

Best regards
Peter