[Freeswitch-users] The brilliance of hyper-links

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 6 13:48:20 PST 2010

Sir,

You've gotten unnecessarily upset. A poor choice of words written in a
bit of a hurry. You are exactly right about the reason *why* the
patent is bogus. "Clever" was the wrong word here. It should have been
"the oh so new, original, never-been-done-before, not even a hint of
prior art, concept of the hyperlink."

No offense intended to the real originator(s) of the very useful
hyperlink.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone