[Freeswitch-users] Can Freeswitch and OpenSER Co-reside on Same Server?

Jim Thomas jimthomasembedded at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 11:14:19 PST 2010

Packt would be fine, and kudos to Packt for being so present in the open source telephony publishing space.

Actually, I would like to see two FreeSWITCH books, one for users (how to employ it as a turnkey element) and another for developers (FreeSWITCH internal architecture, structure, Sofia-SIP, etc.).