[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypiax - help needed with modified snd-dummy (one way audio)

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 05:58:48 PST 2010

Quick fyi centos 5.4 has some memory bugs in libc don't go beyond 5.3 until
its fixed.

On Feb 5, 2010 7:42 PM, "Peter P GMX" <Prometheus001 at gmx.net> wrote:

Skype starts, but as soon as it receives a call it crashes with:

/usr/bin/skype: symbol lookup error: /usr/bin/skype: undefined symbol:
_ZN10QBoxLayout13addSpacerItemEP11QSpacerItem

I think the 8.10 version dos not work with8.04.

Any hints, where I may get an older Skype client? I may also try the static
skype client.

Best regards
Peter

.